Thu, 21 Oct|
Bow Skills Peer Crit ~ Pricing your Work
* SECOND DATE! * Informal group session with individual pricing advice and direct feedback.
Time & Location
21 Oct 2021, 17:30 – 22 Oct 2021, 17:30
London, 183 Bow Rd, Bow, London E3 2SJ, UK
About the Event
Join us for an informal group crit to present your practice and get personalised pricing advice and feedback from art advisor, gallerist and curator Claudia Kennaugh, founder of Art & People. In this session, Kennaugh will start by sharing her professional experience as a gallerist and curator, before facilitating group discussions and giving individual feedback to participating artists. Artists will be invited to bring 3 examples of their work to the workshop, either physically or digitally.
- Opportunity for 8 artists to present their practice, join the conversation and hear feedback
- Introduction to the guest speaker’s professional practice
- Exploratory activities, including group role-play and individual tasks
- Opportunity to network and meet other artists with similar concerns
What you will gain:
- Curatorial feedback on your general / individual artwork prices
- An actionable plan on how to go forward pricing your artwork
- An insight into how other artists are approaching this topic
- A new network of artists and creative professionals
This event follows on from our Bow Skills Talk: ‘How to Price your Artwork’ with ART & PEOPLE which took place on Wednesday 11 Aug 2021. Whether you attended the pricing talk or not, this will be a great opportunity to explore different methods artists can use to price their work.
The event will take place indoors, with social distancing and other COVID-19 safety measures in place. You can read our COVID-19 access statement here.BOOK TICKETS HERE
Tickets £10/7 (concession rate applies to students, over 65s, under 18s, Bow Arts artists, National Art Pass members and key workers)
If you would like to attend a Peer Crit session but you cannot make this date, please email email@example.com to be added to the waiting list.
Contact hello@artandpeople with any questions and we hope to see you there!